Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the sud out t'other day, filled it up with petrol and drove home to find a steady drip from the tank; the rubber hose connecting the filler pipe to the tank has split. :confused:

Anyone know where I could get one, or have a replacement made? :confused:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
If you spend 50 euro each time you have to fill your tank because it leaks from that hose like mine does, 25 pounds is not a lot of money :lol:

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have a spare fuel filler pipe to tank rubber connector if you are still stuck. £6 to cover p+p and its yours.
PM me with your address if you are interested.
Cheers,
Mark

K

·
0 Posts
just checked on my eper cd, the 33 one should be the same (don't have suds on my disc :() and is listed as part number 60525333 from alfa, the genuine part shows a list price of £7-01inc VAT :thumbs:. my disc is a bit out of date but the prices tend to be correct plus VAT so about £8-50 should get you one :thumbs:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
urr... Kev, there's either something wrong on your disk or the spare one I had from a Sprint has shrunk !!!

Remember I have the same rubber hose leaking on my 33 as well. I'll sort it out this week, but when I tried to put the spare one I had , the diameter of my spare one was smaller :confused:

K

·
0 Posts
urr... Kev, there's either something wrong on your disk or the spare one I had from a Sprint has shrunk !!!

Remember I have the same rubber hose leaking on my 33 as well. I'll sort it out this week, but when I tried to put the spare one I had , the diameter of my spare one was smaller :confused:
33 and sprint must be different then :rolleyes: not got any sud/sprint part numbers on my disc, hoped a 33 one would do, obviously not then :( shame.

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
I dont know if there is a difference from catalyst tank's hose to the older model , or if there is a difference from the 1.5 to the 1.7 model :confused:

Stands to reason that the Sprints, Suds and early 33's should be the same ! I'll measure the opening on mine tonight just to clear this out !

K

·
0 Posts
yes, did think about this while bored at work. is it that the injected 33 has a different tank to the carb one, seems so reading above :cool:
although checking back on eper that part number i listed is on the i.e. cars also :confused:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
i havent got a clue !!!

I know that the top plastic part is bigger in diameter than the catalytic ones and they also have that flap door inside. Also the filler gun at the petrol stations for unleaded fuel is smaller in diameter.

Maybe thats why :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts