Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anybody able to assist, I need to adjust clutch rod length on my 2.0ts sw. tried it manually but not convinced its correct. So need help to adjust and calibrate the selespeed, and check some other faults that keep popping up from time to time. Anybody localish with laptop, cables and diag etc that could help?

Any evening, or weekend would be cool. Payment for your time/assistance in cash or beer

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
497 Posts
give us a shout if you still need it done in a couple of weeks. i should be about on the 3rd for the rutland event i think that starts in pete

·
Registered
497 Posts
ive never done a sele calibration and my laptop battery lasts about 5 seconds so could be interesting.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i lived in Eadith Weston for a couple of years, the garden overlooked the lake, a beautiful place but the flies drove me crazy :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Hi there, I'm in Peterborough and have the FES software with all the cables.

If you still need a fix, PM me. Used to have a selespeed, the FES routines can fix a long list of issues.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks mate, although if I came to you I wouldn't leave without your bells lol.

Hi there, I'm in Peterborough and have the FES software with all the cables.

If you still need a fix, PM me. Used to have a selespeed, the FES routines can fix a long list of issues.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the weekend was cancelled due to a poorly smaky, however went for a smaky fix last night. The guy is a genius!! Makes everything look so simple. New accumulator, selespeed flush, clutch rod adjustment, and calibration. As well as a full engine diagnostic and reset. It was like a new car.

off for a roadtrip and a Smaky fix the weekend, fingers crossed i make it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts