1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roll up ...roll up....FREE parking in Peterborough :D

I knew that'd get you ALL excitied :eek:

There is, again, an Italian festival...food, men, cars...etc

Gino D'Campo is headlining :D For those of you into food!

Donald's local Alfa dealers are 'hostinig' this event and between us we'd like to get a good few alfa's, old and new parked up in the centre of Peterborough for everyone to admire :D

Have a look at the info and when I have a firmer idea of attendees we can sort out meet up points and time.

http://www.dontpaniconline.com/events/19393/italian-food-festival-in-peterborough-with-gino-dacampo-15th-and-16th-september-2012

Come along all you Italiaphiles :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all

Have a had an email from the guy at the City COuncil who organises this , so, with a bit of luck, I should be able to put up meet time and place very soon.

Just to whet appetites....Mrs Alfa and t'other arf Andy are going to be 'transporting' Gino to the festival...from some 'secret' location. Lots of photo opportunities to be had.

Also thinking about booking a table for us all to have a meal...Nando's? Macdonalds? :lol:

If you fancy coming along for the day and are coming loni-ish distance you'd be welcome to 'crash' here at mine...just let me know please? Sofa and blow up mattress at the ready :D

Roll up Roll up :thumbs:

·
Banned
271 Posts
Yes Jillyflower my wife can't wait to see Gino:rolleyes: Must be a woman thing as I can't see the attraction personally:lol:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Hi all

I've just posted in the EA thread about the Italian festival meet this Sunday.

I've finally had email confirmation for the event and although they'd like us on site before 9.30 ....it IS Sunday after all and some folks are travelling...so the meeting point is

PE2 9PB Fairmeadows Carpark at 10.30 a.m with a prompt move off, en convoy :D at 10.45.
If anyone gets lost or needs more instruction...whatever.....give me a call 07931 775459.

See you all Sunday...looking forward to it :D:D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Grrrr, :rant::rant::rant:
Has this moved date? :confused:
I thought it was last weekend from a note made on my calender from ages ago. Didn't follow it up as we went to the Leicester Aero Club open day. Now i've just come on here for the first time in a week and spotted this :rolleyes: but already have stuff arranged for tomorrow :(

Have a nice day yo'all.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Grrrr, :rant::rant::rant:
Has this moved date? :confused:
I thought it was last weekend from a note made on my calender from ages ago. Didn't follow it up as we went to the Leicester Aero Club open day. Now i've just come on here for the first time in a week and spotted this :rolleyes: but already have stuff arranged for tomorrow :(

Have a nice day yo'all.
:tut::tut: Goo ooon you know you want ter :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi all

I've just posted in the EA thread about the Italian festival meet this Sunday.

I've finally had email confirmation for the event and although they'd like us on site before 9.30 ....it IS Sunday after all and some folks are travelling...so the meeting point is

PE2 9PB Fairmeadows Carpark at 10.30 a.m with a prompt move off, en convoy :D at 10.45.
If anyone gets lost or needs more instruction...whatever.....give me a call 07931 775459.

See you all Sunday...looking forward to it :D:D
Drove past today I think, couldn't see a car park though? Is it down the turning just after the cherry tree? Will punch the code in the sat nav tomorrow and just give you a ring if you don't see this tonight.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Drove past today I think, couldn't see a car park though? Is it down the turning just after the cherry tree? Will punch the code in the sat nav tomorrow and just give you a ring if you don't see this tonight.
Yep just before you get to the bank of traffic lights at the top of Oundle Road. If you're going out of town the entrance is on the right, literally just before the railway bridge.

See you later

Jill

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts