Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being in south Lincs, and working in Peterborough, I wonder if anyone knows what the Alfa/Mazda dealer 'Donald's' is like? Brera could be serviced while I'm working at school but have no knowledge of them.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,379 Posts
There was some discussion about them quite some time ago but sadly I can't find the Thread(s) so not sure what the consensus was, not heard about them for a while so that means that they are probably as popular as most Main Dealers......... !

Currently there is some discussion going on about repairs and servicing as not long ago we lost our well liked and respected guys in Lincoln and so people are looking around to see where to go now. Follow the discussion in the Linked Thread, Post #1862 onwards, hope it helps.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/322180-general-chit-chat-ii-75.html

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Borrisspider

As someone who also lives in Holbeach & work in peterborough I have suffered the same challenge to find local places to work on my alfa. I have used Donalds in the past and they are well a dealer. If it's in the manual they can deal with it. Not much collaboration if you want to speak to the engineers.

I use Masseys for general things inc. suspension, electrics, mots and small services. I recently bit the bullet and arranged time to have my car over at Autolusso. Had full service, cam belt and inlet manifold replaced without swirl flaps. Really happy with the results and worth the effort of getting my car over to them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Borrisspider

As someone who also lives in Holbeach & work in peterborough I have suffered the same challenge to find local places to work on my alfa. I have used Donalds in the past and they are well a dealer. If it's in the manual they can deal with it. Not much collaboration if you want to speak to the engineers.

I use Masseys for general things inc. suspension, electrics, mots and small services. I recently bit the bullet and arranged time to have my car over at Autolusso. Had full service, cam belt and inlet manifold replaced without swirl flaps. Really happy with the results and worth the effort of getting my car over to them.
Thanks for that. Coming to much the same conclusion as I would rather have work done by someone who knows what they are doing. Rear wheel geometry needs doing soon so something to think about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts