Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard from Peter Grummit recently from alfaparts uk?

He's normally quite good at responding to my emails but recently after a few emails he has failed to respond in the last 3 weeks.

I know he had an operation over Christmas. Maybe something to do with that.

I had purchased a pair of cam boxes from him but he accidentally sent me 2 left sides!
6000 miles away :cry:

Had to put the old right one on again as the engine needs to be up and running in a week.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've been communicating with him this week so he's definitely still around. He has been very busy lately and has been travelling all over the place collecting parts etc so maybe he's a bit snowed under. Try him again, things may have just slipped his mind

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dicky. Good to know he's still around!

I'll wait a few days and contact him again next week. I returned a couple of small ends to him so once that arrives it will jog his memory:lol:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah, Peters ok. I saw him the other day and spoke to him again yesterday, sold him some sprint lights. He's very busy at the moment expanding his empire! He told me he had over a hundred emails to reply to and about sixty ebay messages. So I expect it's just a matter of time before you get a reply. By the way he told me about the heads, so I think he's on the case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts