Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please can you tell me is there any personal contract hire deals on the alfa mito or would i be better taking out a personal loan out.

D

·
0 Posts
My personal advice would be not to buy a new car in the first place as the amount of depreciation you will suffer along with the amount of interest you'll have to pay back would probably be able to get you a 147 GTA by the end of year one. :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
On the persoanl contracts ive looked at for finance its been sitting about 13%, so unless you can get the amount for a better rate.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I got 10.8% on pcp...I know a bank loan would be better, but I've already got one of them! There are people on here who have got better rates too

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
6% free metalic paint and £1200 pff on my pcp...

Im paying less than what I can get a second hand one for...and the valuation of my car still puts me into profit so all good.

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
6% free metalic paint and £1200 pff on my pcp...

Im paying less than what I can get a second hand one for...and the valuation of my car still puts me into profit so all good.
Just don't ask mrobins64495 to put water in your windscreen washer bottle.:lol::lol:

If you go to the dealer just don't accept the first figure they offer, haggle and be prepared to get up and walk out.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Just don't ask mrobins64495 to put water in your windscreen washer bottle.:lol::lol:

If you go to the dealer just don't accept the first figure they offer, haggle and be prepared to get up and walk out.

Actually i know where the water bottle is now :p

Its on the oposit side to the brake fluid duh...lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts