0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Am wondering what to do next.

Currently have following mods:

Modified air-intake
Quad exit autodelta exhaust
Decat pipe

Car is running like a peach. What would your next recommendation be? As unsure for next mod.

Also are braided brake hoses worth doing? Is it noticeably different?

Cheers
Paul.

·
Registered
518 Posts
You'll end up spending a lot of money to get a noticeable difference, but I suppose it depends what 'noticeable' means to you. For me, I spent £300 on remapping my old LCR and I got 60lb/ft and 50bhp out of it, a massive difference. If I spent £300 on this car I'd be lucky to get 5% of those figures :D Which is why I'm tempted by a fiat coupe 20VT engine swap in a year or so...

You could super charge it if you have 2k spare, if not then maybe get a full custom exhaust system done? Then get it remapped?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thanks, I am tempted with a remap.

How much is average please?

---
I am here: Google Maps
Not sure probably around the £300 mark with a whopping 10bhp here and there :cool: may be wrong though. I searched about it before on here and found some people saying they love the remaps and some saying it was a bit of a waste of money.

EDIT: Got beaten to it by bingy ;)

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
bang for bucks: i think nine one six's route is the best option.... get a Coupe turbo engine in it ;)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Q2 GTA Flywheel and clutch.
3.2 inlet cams.
Replacement filter drop in not cone.
Remap
Shocks and coils.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can you give me more details on the inlet cams and filter please, is it just the filter type or a new induction system?
Cheers

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
The inlet cams on the 3.2 are more aggressive than the 3.0 and 2.5 inlets and it can easily be swapped during a cam belt service.
I prefer K&N or a similar replacement filter that fit in the oe air box.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts