Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just ordered a set of front and rear Performance Friction pads from Home - Rotorsandpads.com and am now fairly sure I've ordered the wrong set for the rears? Does anyone currently run PF pads on the rear of a 147 GTA?

SKU Item Price
[1001.11] Performance Friction Z-Rated Carbon Metallic Brake Pads [Front] $88.56
[0109.10] Performance Friction Z-Rated Carbon Metallic Brake Pads [Rear] $79.67

I've asked the sales guys at rotors and pads to confirm the correct pad but if you have any other info that I can use to assist that'd be great.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
That's a cheap price, what is the part number for the front pads are they the same as the MIT evo, not sure if I would bother with the rear, but again at that price they seem cheap.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Did you get the rears as well Marc, and can u confirm there the same as evo 6/7 as they dont list alfa application. Plus I'm assuming r for 330 brakes.

·
Registered
30,074 Posts
[0109.10] Performance Friction Z-Rated Carbon Metallic Brake Pads [Rear] $79.67

I've asked the sales guys at rotors and pads to confirm the correct pad but if you have any other info that I can use to assist that'd be great.
Is it too late to cancel the rears?

The pic of the pad looks nothing like a GTA rear pad.
Besides, it is pointless putting them on the rear anyway!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had a response from Rich at Home - Rotorsandpads.com overnight and he's come to the same conclusion. Those are the wrong pads and he doesn't seem to think that PF make a rear pad for the GTA.

Anyway, long story short he's going to refund the cost of the rears and ship the fronts and I'm going to order the OEM rears from EB spares :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts