Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the part number for Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Z Rated Pads for a 305mm disc?
I think it is 1053.10
I know I could get them at a good price from Autolusso , but I can get a set very cheap here in New Zealand if this is the right part number.
Or are the pads that Autolusso have a different compound to a 1053.10? I seem to remember reading another thread saying they have them specially made?

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Anyone know the part number for Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Z Rated Pads for a 305mm disc?
I think it is 1053.10
I know I could get them at a good price from Autolusso , but I can get a set very cheap here in New Zealand if this is the right part number.
Or are the pads that Autolusso have a different compound to a 1053.10? I seem to remember reading another thread saying they have them specially made?
We had them made originally and the boxes used to come out with Prototype on them but they now have a general part number as they are now part of the range

The part number is 1053.1053z

Make sure you get the z rated pads as the race ones are really aggressive and will damage your wheels

If you do want to buy from us :biglaugh:

Performance Friction - Z-Rated 305mm Front Brake Pads - Autolusso New Alfa Romeo Parts

Ned

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly silly question , but do your pads have wear sensors attached?

If my existing pads have wear sensors and I put in new pads without them, then what will happen? will I get faults coming up on the dash or not?

·
Vendor
46,263 Posts
Possibly silly question , but do your pads have wear sensors attached?

If my existing pads have wear sensors and I put in new pads without them, then what will happen? will I get faults coming up on the dash or not?
When the pads are worn the single wire to the pads is earthed, bringing the light onto the dashboard. So if you fit pads without wear sensors, you just need to tuck the wire up out of the way behind the arch liner, and you will never see the light because it will never earth out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts