Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
never mind a high profile UFO pitching up in a landmark like Leicester Square; the ailens are already among us. They are easily identified by their gormless look, a complete lack of spacial awareness, and the belief that the wires into their brainbox somehow protects them when they step into the path of a car...

Kids, please - i am now sick to death of your 'tuned in/tuned out' lives, esp on the roads. I have lost count of how many of you cretins who are so wrapped up in your music players and rights without responsibilities mentality, that have walked out/swerved out/pulled in front of my car...

Next time you do that with your vacant faces, ears filled with wires, brains filled with fantasy online la la ideals as you walk out in front of me without looking, you won't hear my failure to brake, or the horn i won't bother to apply...you'll feel the mass of my metal as it slips over you...'oh cool...dying to Cold Play' How uber Chic! I'd Facebook it if I wasn't dead - but no worries, i'll get a tribute page: 'Ben, u woz da best m8'; Sheesh, who wouldn't want the glory of their life reflected in a text-talk spiel uttered by an equal pleb?

For God's sake, take that shi5 out of your ears and WAKE UP. :mad:

You were not designed to live life with wires in your ears! FFS, what are you doing to yourselves?

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,310 Posts
Yep, well said.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Quality 10/10 (Nev where did he lose a point???)

E

·
0 Posts
Agreed, and it should extend to the morons that think they can navigate the streets whiles texting, sending emails on their crapberries and reading books/papers while walking.

I swear I could get to Charing Cross quicker in the evening if it weren't for dodging these idiots :mad:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Yep :thumbs: My current rant with my boy (aged 16 and three quarters :lol: ) is that I can scream at the top pf my voice standing next to him and he still doesn't hear. When eventually my arm waving attracts his attention I say "Too late - it's gone - bugga, you'd have liked that as well. Never mind."

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Yep :thumbs: My current rant with my boy (aged 16 and three quarters :lol: ) is that I can scream at the top pf my voice standing next to him and he still doesn't hear. When eventually my arm waving attracts his attention I say "Too late - it's gone - bugga, you'd have liked that as well. Never mind."
Arrr PG you need to take a different tack on that one ... when you want his attention go over and give him a big hug and sloppy kiss (better still in front of his mates) ... bet he'd love that at aged 16 and 3 quarters ...

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Great rant g, all I would add is the attitood and if-looks-could-kill glare you get from one of these near-miss cretins as they blame YOU for nearly running them over :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts