Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They really should learn to use the search function.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
:confused:.....there have been at least 2 threads about this over the weekend......:tut:

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
And AO prompts you by showing similar existing threads too.
:thumbs:...and you replied in v6hughes's thread on the same subject......more :confused:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
im having deja vu:lol:

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:thumbs:...and you replied in v6hughes's thread on the same subject......more :confused:
It's in the nature of ALFA owners to ask the same questions.

However the search function has some limitations, for instance I cannot search for a V6 Cambelt, because V6 is too short or appears to often.
So if I want details of how to do this (I didn't I went to Gus:thumbs:) I'd have to search through every post that has cambelt in it.

Still it's better than some, of course there are somethings I cannot search for, e.g. anybody got a Sony ***** digital camera? Who knows. Still I'm not actually complaining about similar threads, just pointing out that some people do.

Of course, this is now WOT and so becomes a different thread in itself, despite the title or original post.

(awaiting 0of0 to move it EMWOT).

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Please refer to my comment in the similar thread !

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
It's in the nature of ALFA owners to ask the same questions.
OK...agree with that...but to start another thread 2 minutes after replying to a similar thread I find myself :confused:

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not an allusion to the paid up Even More of Topic lounge, but 0of0's ability to take a Way of Topic thread to an Even More Way of Topic place.

No MiTo's were harmed in the writing of this post.

·
Administrator
88,183 Posts
Not an allusion to the paid up Even More of Topic lounge, but 0of0's ability to take a Way of Topic thread to an Even More Way of Topic place.

Perhaps he should get his own lounge :confused: :lol:

No Mito owners were insulted by my reference to TMCT in my previous post :thumbs:

Unless they think they were, if so then they have got issues that I can't help them with :NUTTER: :NUTTER: :NUTTER:

:EVIL:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
can everyone stop using acronyms please as I find that more annoying than the same thread twice!!!!:lol:

·
0 Posts
I wonder how much the stilton is in Tesco's now Christmas is over? :confused:

Dunno what you mean!

:p

:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts