Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In work we have a microwave.

Quite handy for warming up tasty lunches.

However,

Every morning, almost without fail, when I go to the kitchen, someone has left time on it!! :eek:

Not just a second or so, where maybe they took their food out before it beeped, but this morning for example, 5 minutes 46 seconds was left :mad:

What were they cooking that they decided with 5:46 left that it was adequately warm????

And why did they put the timer on with 5:46 surplus?????

It's too much for my OCD head to cope with in the mornings :rant::rant::rant::rant:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
It bothers me, yes, but I don't lose sleep over it.

I might now you've drawn attention to it, though. Thanks a bunch, sirwiggum. :(

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Since the 2002 Microwave Construction and Use Regs. an emergency escape lever, has been compulsory on all microwave ovens rated at more than 650 watts, for use within the EU.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since the 2002 Microwave Construction and Use Regs. an emergency escape lever, has been compulsory on all microwave ovens rated at more than 650 watts, for use within the EU.
Seriously?

Surely a microwave is wayyy too small for anyone of any knowledgeable size to know of this lever to fit inside it?

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Seriously?

Surely a microwave is wayyy too small for anyone of any knowledgeable size to know of this lever to fit inside it?
Dude, Mike69's on the wind-up. :cheese:

THE LITERATE WILL NOT BE TAKEN IN WITH FAKE REGULATIONS! :rant: :lol:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
In work we have a microwave.

Quite handy for warming up tasty lunches.

However,

Every morning, almost without fail, when I go to the kitchen, someone has left time on it!! :eek:

Not just a second or so, where maybe they took their food out before it beeped, but this morning for example, 5 minutes 46 seconds was left :mad:

What were they cooking that they decided with 5:46 left that it was adequately warm????

And why did they put the timer on with 5:46 surplus?????

It's too much for my OCD head to cope with in the mornings :rant::rant::rant::rant:

are you sure that it wasn't the time.. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts