Administrator
45,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't be allowed to live.

NFT.

N

·
0 Posts
Nor the ones who drive with full beam blasting whilst on the autoroute.

If they can't see they should slow down and also get their ****ing eyes checked.

·
Administrator
45,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah yes. The ones who think the small metal barrier in the central reservation somehow stops their light from shining into the eyes of oncoming traffic?

·
Administrator
45,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This going back to full beam too early seems to be happening more and more though for some reason.

N

·
0 Posts
Ah yes. The ones who think the small metal barrier in the central reservation somehow stops their light from shining into the eyes of oncoming traffic?
Yes. It seems you have to be some kind of physics professor
to work out that you're dazzling all the drivers on the
other side.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Have I mentioned my photo sensitive auto full beam setting on my Beemer? :D stick full beam on, and forget about it. Takes a while to really trust it, but then it's just magic. Should be compulsory in my mind! Never beam anyone, never get surprised by sudden blackness :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Sorry Baz I do this ... however in my defence due to the poor nature of 156 headlights even with full beam I very rarely get flashed :(

N

·
0 Posts
Have I mentioned my photo sensitive auto full beam setting on my Beemer? :D stick full beam on, and forget about it. Takes a while to really trust it, but then it's just magic. Should be compulsory in my mind! Never beam anyone, never get surprised by sudden blackness :thumbs:
So we should all just blast full-beam at BMW drivers...? :confused:

:thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Can you not all just move somewhere civilised with electricty and streetlights? It's not the dark ages (at least round here).

N

·
0 Posts
Can you not all just move somewhere civilised with electricty and streetlights? It's not the dark ages (at least round here).
Street lighting won't be worth **** in the next decade without nuclear or hydro power to generate enough 'leccy to light 'em.

;)

N

·
0 Posts
Should a country with a government that spouts on about CO2 etc and produces
only 25% of it's electricity from non-fossil sources really have a light pollution
map as seen on this page? :confused:

Light Pollution in Europe

:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Not this old topic. I'm suprised at you bazza

·
Administrator
45,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Own up bazza. you've deleted all the old threads:lol: I have definitely had this conversation at least twice on AO:confused: Maybe I'm going mad:nutter:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts