Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
This annoys me too. When will people realise that their indicated speed is always a little bit faster than they're actual speed. So if they're on the money on the speedo they'll be ok.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Same with my rant, bloke in front sees a speed camera and slams his brakes on, in the outside lane of the motorway !!!! (BMW driver)

·
Registered
16,125 Posts
5mph - you're lucky. We've a speed camera local to us in a 50mph limit. Eedjits all slow down to about 35mph, which drives me nuts :mad:

Snap - local road all of three miles long has 3 limits and the number of people who come through the 30 zone at the start and sit at that speed is crazy - it goes up to 60 and then the opposite end of road we have the numpties who go from 60 to 25 when there is a big sign saying speed camera and a 40mph limit.

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
:)
Life's too short to get all stressed and shouty about the sake of 5mph. So you had to do 65mph instead of 70? There's bigger things in life to worry about.
Yeah but when your doing 80 approaching it and timing your braking so you go through at 50 it's a bit of a **** to find some ambling gimp in your way. ;)

Not that I ever do 80 approaching it, that's just for hypothesis stuff and that...

D

·
0 Posts
I can't do 80 all the way to work and all the way home either, it's just traffic and it's going to get worse over the next 10 years. No point in shouting at them because I'm in a tin box with the windows up, no point in gesturing becasue the chances are they're not keeping an eye on their mirrors, no point in stressing about something you can't do anything about.

... and of course on a clear road without these fuktards that wind you up so much, I wouldn't ever dream of driving at 80 either! It's all about the hypothesis ;)

E

·
0 Posts
This is a public forum. Please keep the language as clean as possible. We have **'s for a reason.

You should be using them.

Thank you.

Joe
What I want to know is what rude word has only 2 letters?

I thought I knew all of them. :eek:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts