Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Great on a dual carriageway - good chance to nip past 'em going at the speed limit in the traffic.

·
Registered
510 Posts
5mph - you're lucky. We've a speed camera local to us in a 50mph limit. Eedjits all slow down to about 35mph, which drives me nuts :mad:

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5mph - you're lucky. We've a speed camera local to us in a 50mph limit. Eedjits all slow down to about 35mph, which drives me nuts :mad:
That's kinda scary, it shows that they have no idea what the speed limit is in that area so they are playing safe as it could be a 30-40.

Don't people look at signs?

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Fuktards

:lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Originally Posted by Trouty View Post
5mph - you're lucky. We've a speed camera local to us in a 50mph limit. Eedjits all slow down to about 35mph, which drives me nuts

That's kinda scary, it shows that they have no idea what the speed limit is in that area so they are playing safe as it could be a 30-40.

Don't people look at signs?

Its a piece of dual carraigeway which was two lane/70mph until some poor soul was killed there a couple of years back. They changed the layout to single carraigeway with a speed camera. There are big 50's painted on the road surface, but it makes no difference. Unbelievable!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts