Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. It has been a long time since there has been much proper discussion of meeting in this section. I am a Nottingham lad but I was wondering if it would be awfully presumptious of me to suggest a meeting in the Lincolnshire region on Sunday 31st May. So two and a bit week's time?

I am visiting a frend in Lincoln, and had the misfortune of literally driving past a Lincoln meet on the way out last time I was there without realising it was going on. Got flashed by a few Alfas on my lonely drive home so have fond memories of that road :)

So is there any interest? If so maybe we can get a mod to make an event thread and get the summer meets rolling?

M

·
0 Posts
Yes, I should be able to make that date. Where abouts were you thinking of meeting?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trust you to arrive within minutes and hijack my thread KT :p

Does sound good though - I guess if enough Lincoln types are up for it we could do a coooooooonnnnnvoooooyyyyy. But then I will have to get out of bed early. Grr....

Anyway, I've been a bit out of action of late, how have you been?

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
If you guys can then it would be good , if its too far an too early dont worry , it waw just an idea :)

I've been good, my 145 is looking the nuts now. How you been keeping :)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Im about 2 miles from lincoln sh. . city centre, im game for any meet!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Pride of Lincoln - Use to go to a local car/youth club meet there back in the day lol They hosted a cruise there the other weekend.

Woodcocks - More middle - upper class, bassically you dont get yobs there. Thats where the car club i am in meet now, sound bunch of people work there. Highly recomend a meet there!!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Two votes for Woodcocks. Let's see if some more of the veteran Lincs types appear here in due course. I'm going with the crowd. Baaaa....

M

·
0 Posts
Where is everyone?

Hope this isn't going to turn into a hopeful meet that doesn't take place:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Would have joined ya but i'm going to Stanford Hall on June 7th....don't think i'll get a pass to go out to two so close together....:rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Struggling to get the parts for the gearbox at the mo but if I get it back together in time count me in either at the pride or the woodcocks( never been there!!)

R

·
0 Posts
Swanholme used to be a good pub but I aint been there for about 10 years. Anyone reccomend it now?

M

·
0 Posts
I didn't mean that post to sound harsh but we don't get to have that many meets on this side so when a chance comes up it would be good to see it happen:thumbs:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Here I am :D

I'm up for that :D Maybe with Mama, or maybe just me :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts