Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see Driven last night
or were you all to busy making lurve.
Penny Mallory cocooned in PVC CATSUIT mis-treating a TVR(swoon,nurse the screens).
Well choke my chicken I`m going to need therapy.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Bugger, missed that one!There was I watching Ray Mears on how to make skis out of twigs and I missed that!Do you think that they`ll release it as an X rated video/dvd?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh god
I hope so.I forgot to record it you know
I have a really good pause and slow play feature on my video as well(shudder,sweat,shaky hands).

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Mac I reckon your chicken would be truly choked after aswell!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
F%^K me! I nearly split me tea when she popped on to the screen in that suit. There was I about to go out for a romantic meal with my wife and then Penny comes on to seduce me in that suit and suddenly dinner with my wife didnt seem so important! The best moment was when she was spread out on the bonnet of that car. I never was into leather bondage and all that ****, I am now!!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Next week in Driven,Penny combines the catsuit with the wobbly jelly test.Set your videos now!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Pete:[QB]Next week in Driven,Penny combines the catsuit with the wobbly jelly test.Set your videos now!
[/QB]
Oh the stuff dreams are made of
tie me up and beat me penn.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Aisha:[QB]F%^K me! I nearly split me tea when she popped on to the screen in that suit.
I never was into leather bondage and all that ****, I am now!!
[/QB]
drool,slobber,and other sexually related responses.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definately sexy,in a "please bend me over the bonnet kinda way"

Mac,we agree

·
Registered
163 Posts
Damn Damn Damn Damn ...

I can't believe I missed this .. how can I have missed this .. somthings are just not fair ..

SOMEONE must have videoed it ... somewhere ...

·
Registered
431 Posts
If suitsusir sell's you a copy of that video i will have to get his name changed to pimpin4usir

LOL..

but i agree i would be unsure what to put my hands on first

·
Registered
189 Posts
That catsuits and the wobbly jelly test....I'll clean up after.....

Don't know what it is about Penny mallory, never gave her a second look untl the last series of Driven aired....I think I've just realised all the young women are just that young women....and I'm now the wrong side of 30.....oh well give me experience any time...anyone got any screen grabs...lets see if the missus notices the new wallpaper.....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOOD NEWS!!!

I missed Driven as well but it's repeated at 3:35am this Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Well while you lot are off chasing older women, I'm off to capitalise on this and pick up all those young lovely's

·
Registered
993 Posts
I agree Toad, I think AO should have pictures of some young lovely lassies lying over the bonnet of some lovely Alfas.

No I don't buy max power.

Mr T

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you guys see any chance of posting a video... *grin*???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts