Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way to Ascot on Friday my satnav, for some strange reason, directed me past Jn 4 on the M40 and took me onto the M25. This was ever so slightly frustrating because I joined the M25 at 4:15pm. On a Friday Afternoon. It was slightly busy:mad:.

Anyway, as we crawled along from one pause to the next I suddenly realised I was passing a guy standing peeing against the central barrier. Judging by the wet patch on the barrier he had been there for some time:eek:. Just as I spotted the guy the traffic started moving again so I drove off, just a little awed by his lack of public decency and the fact he'd been stupid enough to find himself in such a desperate situation.

At the next pause in the flow of traffic he appeared jogging along beside the traffic, clearly trying to get back into the car that let him out in the first place. Unfortunately for him the traffic was beginning to free up and I lost sight of him after about half a mile. A further few minutes down the road I passed a Focus ST (why am I not surprised) parking up on the hard shoulder, with the driver hanging out the window looking back and knotting himself at his mates japes.

Never saw them again after that but I did dwell on the pee-er's next problem, which was getting across five lanes of motorway traffic from the central reservation to the hard shoulder. The joys of an afternoon pint.....

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Yep, could have been alot more discreet about it than that :tut:

BUT I've done it in the pass, in the grassy bit as discreet as I could :eek:

N

·
0 Posts
Where they French?

Didn't cross their tiny minds to pull over and drop him on the
hard shoulder side? :rolleyes:

Ascot, eh? I say, what!

:p ;)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I did that on the M6 about 16 years ago. However we were at a standstill. And had been for just under an hour!
16 hours from Edinburgh to Essex! Never again by car!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Where they French?
We had a French lorry driver at work a while back, put some pallet trucks up for him and gave him a lift up on my forks.
Unloaded all his pallets then went back for the pallet trucks and to give him a lift down, pallet trucks were there but no driver.
As I was taking palllet trucks back inside looked down the side of his lorry and he was having a pee along side his truck :wow:

I'm sure he could have mimed well enough for me to point him to the bog.

Dirty Frenchie

G

·
0 Posts
its legel to pee at the road side but, some strange law says that you must have your right hand on the roof of the vehicle.
:cheese::cheese:Not true. You'd be done under Section 5 Public Order Act.

However, black cab drivers do have some sort of strange old law that allows them to urinate on one of their wheels. I forget which one. I'd suggest they were still liable under Sec 5 though.

S

·
0 Posts
Well if it was near the Essex area of the M25 then I wouldnt be supprised :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts