Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum! I personally own an Alfa Romeo 156 1.6ts, soon going to swap it with a 2.0ts. Do anyone knows from where I can get pdf manuals for this kind of cars? All I could find is this : .:BerlinaSportivo - Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 and Sports Saloons on the net:. . All the files are ISO and...I belive they need to be burned on a disk or something? And since I don't have a dvd rom to my PC anymore (because we live in 2020 after all) maybe someone can get em' to work?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Download a virtual disc tool such as Daemon Tools and mount the ISO file in that, it works the same as an actual DVD and you will be able to view the files contained in the ISO.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Download a virtual disc tool such as Daemon Tools and mount the ISO file in that, it works the same as an actual DVD and you will be able to view the files contained in the ISO.
Hmmm, interested, I'm working on it rn with a friend

·
Registered
460 Posts
Few days ago I spent a full afternoon trying to get rid of the CD dependency, and finally got it done.
Also I modified the elearn executable, so every elearn uses its own folder path, which means you can have multiple eLearn installed and opened at the same time.
Stay tuned, I have to modify and upload them all, but won't take too long;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
It's almost done, files are uploading. Check this link.
I will make a proper thread later.
This is a first release test, but should work pretty well.
Just download, extract, --read the instructions-- and run the included installation file.

Lots of hours of reverse engineering, process spying and FAILS, sadly I'm not a experienced hacker 😂

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
Just download, extract, --read the instructions-- and run the included installation file.

Lots of hours of reverse engineering, process spying and FAILS, sadly I'm not a experienced hacker 😂
Any chance of a MiTo elearn?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
Newer alfas have keyElearn, it's an online paid service, so no, sadly there're no more elearn manuals.
I wondered when they would stop that .. I think I have a Punto Grande version somewhere which is close enough for most things .. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hi, thank you so much for all the work you done!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

tho, I have a question. After installing the setup, what should I do? The eLearn thing won't work, since it says that it misses a file. Edit : I figured it out but now the problem is that it asks for some kind of CD.

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS
5,241 Posts
I tried this myself, loaded all files but could not even get the Elearn page to load.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Are you running the .bat file? What elearn? What OS?
Tell me so I can try to figure out the problem!

Edit:
Now suddely happens here too! But only with older ones (147/156/166/gt).
159 & brera elearn run fine. Then I found something. After opening the 159 once the rest started started to work!
So there might be something that the 159 elearn does to the system.
Download the 159 eLearn and try with it. If it works, then open the other one.

Edit2:
Tried modifying the 159 exe for 147/156/166/gt and it seems to work nicely! Try and report...
Remove the txt extension!

Attachments

·
Administrator
GT 2.0 JTS
5,241 Posts
I tried but I got a Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl warning! which stop it loading.

·
Registered
460 Posts
WTF? Really? Only 4 bytes are changed in the file, download the 159 eLearn and compare yourself:ROFLMAO:
Clearly 2 false positives for...whatever... lol.
Maybe it's the fact that it's a Zip file with txt extension, that triggers some heuristic algorithm (this is not a text file, uhmm...)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
By downloading the 159 file, will I have the access to the 156 manual as well?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts