Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not too familiar with leases etc as Ive previously bought 2nd hand but the mito has me stoked.

Going by past experiences with other cars at similar prices, what would I be looking at in terms of monthly payments?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been down to Alfa willenhall.

They'll have a MiTo in next week and will have prices closer to November :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
if you need to know about finance just give me a call...... know you're up north and have a dealer near you and you'll go there, but if you need info, i'm here to help as a fellow member

·
Registered
997 Posts
I too am in this position for the first time considering opting out of my dull company car list .Iwould be looking at either 1.6jdtm or the 1.4 120 bhp Veloce trim with a few extras up to 17K . I am likely to want the car for 3 years 10,000 miles a year .So I am looking at a package inclusive of servicing .Any thoughts on some ball park figures would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
I too am in this position for the first time considering opting out of my dull company car list .Iwould be looking at either 1.6jdtm or the 1.4 120 bhp Veloce trim with a few extras up to 17K . I am likely to want the car for 3 years 10,000 miles a year .So I am looking at a package inclusive of servicing .Any thoughts on some ball park figures would be greatly appreciated.
Out of curiosity what extra's are you thinking off. I priced up a 155bhp version which came to about £16.5k without leather and just under £17.5 with - I'm just curious why you're interested in the 120bhp? :):):)

·
Registered
301 Posts
As far as prices go, I would guess at around £300 a month for a £17k car with a £1500 deposit, roughly the same as a mini cooper with a few bits on it

·
Registered
997 Posts
Out of curiosity what extra's are you thinking off. I priced up a 155bhp version which came to about £16.5k without leather and just under £17.5 with - I'm just curious why you're interested in the 120bhp? :):):)
In terms of extras i was thinking of
metallic paint either black etna or blue
Heated windscreen
Heated Seat
Pedals
Bose Stereo
Climate Control
Why the 120 bhp ! Well being a company car i still have to think of economy/tax also company has a "sustainablity policy" .I was thinking as long as performance is not to far below the 155bhp could be a good compromise , although the diesel is the more likely option .Personally i have driven some good diesel engines so this is not too much of a worry.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
As far as prices go, I would guess at around £300 a month for a £17k car with a £1500 deposit, roughly the same as a mini cooper with a few bits on it
That is very expensive for what at the end of the day is a small car.

·
Registered
879 Posts
The risidual is set at 47% @3 years 60,000 miles, so it's a terrific deal on pcp, £1100 down or there about and 36 months @£194, and it's a fantastic car to drive, I know, I've driven it.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Forshawman will email you tonight when i get home form work.Although i can't change my car until May i like to be ahead of the game when planning any financial commitment.In short I am pretty excited about thr Mito am going to be local dealer on saturday to see it in the flesh .May have to go to my Local Mini dealer to for a comparison :p .My concern and that voiced by my better half is that of servicing costs , sister has a Mini and has been very impressed with their "TLC " package.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The risidual is set at 47% @3 years 60,000 miles, so it's a terrific deal on pcp, £1100 down or there about and 36 months @£194, and it's a fantastic car to drive, I know, I've driven it.
Thats a more resonable figure.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Dutch lease for a 155 BHP Sport comes in at € 535 a month.
For 20K miles a year and 4,4 years the quote is € 647 ex. petrol

google "mito lease"

ciao
Joost

·
Registered
997 Posts
Finally i have my spec and looking for some finance information.
1.4 120bhp Veloce
Metallic Blue
Bose Stereo
Aluminium Pedals
Heated Seats
Heated Windscreen
Heated Wing Mirrors
Leather Seats
Climate control
OTR Price =£16,629 config
That is it i think .As i have previously posted will likely be doing 10k miles a year wanting it for 36 months .

·
Registered
508 Posts
Finally i have my spec and looking for some finance information.
1.4 120bhp Veloce
Metallic Blue
Bose Stereo
Aluminium Pedals
Heated Seats
Heated Windscreen
Heated Wing Mirrors
Leather Seats
Climate control
OTR Price =£16,629 config
That is it i think .As i have previously posted will likely be doing 10k miles a year wanting it for 36 months .
10% deposit on PCP would be circa £320 per month for this spec. If you were looking at maintenance package you would be better looking at PCH but do bear in mind it will be only due 2 services in 3 years.
PCH with maintenance would be circa £409.
Hope that helps

David

1 - 20 of 32 Posts