Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick one - rachel (AlfaPisky) and I are heading to Taunton to collect her new car on Wed. evening, and wondering whether anyone else will be about that evening to make a mini-meet of it!

Been a long time since we got together from different corners of the South West - Where's Hammy when you need him!

Should be up there by half six/seven ish, if anyone fancies a convoy!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Take that as a no! :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
isn't Taunton Ray (boredQ81) territory?

If there was a bit of a mini meet i might pop along.....

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Methinks him, Hammy156 and Darren156 are all in the same area, but quite clearly VERY busy!

Can't wait now, and it's not even my new car!

R

·
0 Posts
isn't Taunton Ray (boredQ81) territory?

If there was a bit of a mini meet i might pop along.....
It is indeed mate, I have been holding off posting as I was trying to see how my week would pan out, unfortunately it looks like im out for Wednesday which is a shame as it would have been good to meet you again :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh pants! it'll be a six/half six arrival, probably half seven before we've done the deed?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the way now, :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Kernowmcrae, was that you on the round about on Tregolls road? Must have been enroute to get your new motor! let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Just a quick one - rachel (AlfaPisky) and I are heading to Taunton to collect her new car on Wed. evening, and wondering whether anyone else will be about that evening to make a mini-meet of it!

Been a long time since we got together from different corners of the South West - Where's Hammy when you need him!

Should be up there by half six/seven ish, if anyone fancies a convoy!
Let me know how the place is, thats were I grew up (Crowcombe, Bishops Lydeard and then Taunton).

Used to work at the Castle Hotel before going to Uni and moving to North Wales about 13 years ago.

I do miss the place, but you can't beat the ruggedness of the North Wales coast line

·
Registered
303 Posts
Haha, got it back but its dark now so no pics! Will be tidying her up at the weekend so ul get some then :)

By the way PP- that was me giving u the thumbs up on the threemilestone industrial estate today!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol no worries! Was a fun trip, and we're all waiting for Rachel to post some photos.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts