Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday we took the kids to see Arthur Xmas at the Cineworld in Ashford (Kent)...standing in the que next to us was Sir Macca with his Mrs and Daughter!!! Bloody Hell, this is not any old famous person, but a complete Legend of Legends :wow:

I was really impressed that he que'd up like the rest of us, didn't expect a freebie, handed over his cash and then joined us at the back of the que going into the screens....turns to us and says, "pretty busy this afternoon then" .... "yes somewhat" :) .... Another person in the que just said to him that you could just go to the front. To which he just replied with, "no I'll just que with everyone else".... top bloke, normal and down to earth :thumbs:

It was also nice that no one bothered them, he maybe bigger than big, but at the end of the day he was another bloke taking his family out for a Sunday afternoon movie.... Very sureal to be queing with a BeAtle legend.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Nice :thumbs: He probably realises he wasn't the talented one ;)

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
I remember a friend of mine chatting to him in a bar a while back. At the time she did not know who he was so it was just a couple of strangers chatting...real nice guy, how cooler can you get; fame, fortune, one of the beatles, yet a real down to earth, friendly guy.

R

·
0 Posts
Nice :thumbs: He probably realises he wasn't the talented one ;)
Woah there VD.

In the words of the great Partridge.

Young bloke from Linton Travel Tavern "Who were Wings ?"

Alan - "Who were Wings ? Only the band that The Beatles could have become"

:lol:;)

·
Administrator
45,538 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts