Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
So did Patricia!

If you've got it - flaunt it!:cheese::cheese:

Taken on the East Anglian Christmas 'Do' on 13th December. Started to pour with rain soon after this!

Lovely Spider Keithy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I know - it's shocking :tut::tut:

Can't believe people will stoop so low :eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Nice one Keithy, I bet that was cold tho :eek:

·
Registered
356 Posts
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/motor...howed-her.html (That showed her)The trouble with people who make snidey comments about others perfectly innocent pleasures is they usually spend to much time believing there opinion is either wanted or appreciated.....still I suppose when you have no mates, trawling around a forum dedicated to the various pleasures of motoring spreading a little nastiness is better than nothing.As for me I have enjoyed all types of cars over over the years and have enjoyed them all in they way they were meant to be ........so the point of having a soft top up on a lovely day would be what exactly? I am looking forward to the first decent day where I can get the roof down again as it sure puts a smile on my face......ah!!!! thats the reason I bought my car in the first place its for my own pleasure:)

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/motor...howed-her.html (That showed her)The trouble with people who make snidey comments about others perfectly innocent pleasures is they usually spend to much time believing there opinion is either wanted or appreciated.....still I suppose when you have no mates, trawling around a forum dedicated to the various pleasures of motoring spreading a little nastiness is better than nothing.As for me I have enjoyed all types of cars over over the years and have enjoyed them all in they way they were meant to be ........so the point of having a soft top up on a lovely day would be what exactly? I am looking forward to the first decent day where I can get the roof down again as it sure puts a smile on my face......ah!!!! thats the reason I bought my car in the first place its for my own pleasure:)
:confused:....have not got a clue what you are trying to say, and the link doesn't work...:confused:

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Worked for me try using link on Firecrackers last post:)
Sorry jamesy...:eek:...now have seen the Firecracker post it makes sense...it just didn't work on your post.....Jillyflower also had her top down on the same meet....:thumbs:

G

·
For me is was always a simple decision...

Is it raining/snowing.....No

Can i open the roof without damaging the rear screen....yes

Is the heater on.....yes

the the roof was down, and if people wanted to laugh then :tongue: to them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts