1 - 16 of 16 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went out to lunch.

I drove.

4 passengers.

That's the most people I've had in a car in many, many years.

Don't like it.

:tut:

Still, at least car was still able to shift. ;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Hope they didn't leave scuff marks anywhere.

Better check later, just in case ;)

Car always feels odd when fully loaded. :(

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Me no like either...

But on the few occasions I have to, my bella is always complemented - which makes up for it, a little.

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Only accepted if they have lightly clad legs to view and make the interior smell nice. No farty raucous blokes thanks.:):

·
Registered
37,521 Posts
Are you just moaney because of the weight/smell/marks on the car or did you get the full "wincing when overtaking, trying to find brake pedals in the passenger footwell, clutching things, inhaling sharply through the teeth, peering at he speedo, muttering "careful" and "that was close", crossing themselves, lighting up a fag and eating a kebab and pointing out obvious things like oncoming traffic and parking spaces" treatment?

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Are you just moaney because of the weight/smell/marks on the car or did you get the full "wincing when overtaking, trying to find brake pedals in the passenger footwell, clutching things, inhaling sharply through the teeth, peering at he speedo, muttering "careful" and "that was close", crossing themselves, lighting up a fag and eating a kebab and pointing out obvious things like oncoming traffic and parking spaces" treatment?

Apart from the fag and kebab bits, How do you know my wife?:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Yeah I hate passengers, but I too get nice compliments about how new my car looks. Guess cleaning every week does pay off!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Best thing about carrying rear seat passengers is watching the hapless numbwits searching for the outside door handle :lol:*

*if you have a 156

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Worst I had ever had is...

...picked up a mate and a couple of other lads, one of them got in the back and put down the rear window, I asked if he could bung back up as the aircons on. He responded with "but i didnt want your car to smell of smoke" and started light up.... not on my watch

He got the message after i slammed on the brakes and asked what the hell he was doing. to top it off the gimp wasnt wearing his seat belt as well.

I wonder if i can get away with removing all but the drivers seat. "sorry cant give you a lift as i only have one seat"

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I'm the same, I hardly even carry passengers in the back seats. In fact I don't think I have EVER had 4 people in the Car at once, since I bought it new. So the rear seats are literally like new !!!!.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
151 Posts
You have all described everything that happens on one of our nightshifts. Welcome to our world! And the female type are just as bad as the male variaty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts