Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know if I'm supposed to post her but I'm looking for a couple of ht lead clips which locate on the top of the belt covers and a front gtv6 bumper if anyone can help
I know the bumper is goona be a bit more difficult but I'm sure there must be a few of the clips going spare
pm me for a price etc
thanks in advance
darryl

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,828 Posts
Fetta I've got a GTV6 bumper, it's in average condition but very useable, trouble is I'm in London, if you really need one I can get it out of storage and take some photos for you, it cost me £50 and that is all I would want really, the lead clips I'm sure you can get somewhere I'll speak to my people

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's great
I'm prepared to come down for the bumper and yes the clips are for the gtv6

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,828 Posts
Fetta I looked at the bumper at the weekend, I hadn't opened the packaging from when I bought it off ebay, it has the left corner insert missing and no indicators, the center insert needs some clips as the guy I bought it off sent it wrapped in black tape to hold it in place, it has one of the three clips in place, it's relatively straight well looks it to me, and it's second hand so would need a recoat or repaint, let me know if your still interested and I'll photograph it. Failing that contact Cheshire Alfa as he may have one too, but will want market money

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I duemila
have indicators and probably some clips so I would be happy to take what you have
I have posted the following on other sites;

"After a few months of stopping and starting the project I have finally transplanted the v6 engine into the gtv 2.0l chassis
The wiring is all complete (I seem to remember an earlier post saying it was a couple of hours for an auto electrician which is correct in my case) the engine is running sweet as swish watch
My final hurdle is the throttle
On the 2.0l the pedal assembly is different to the v6 the v6 having a pivot and bracket on the bulk head in the engine bay where as the 2.0l has it inside the bulkhead
therefore the cable is relatively shorter on the v6 than the 2.0
I haven't got a 2.0 throttle cable so was wondering how you did yours this is the final major hurdle then its tidy up and mot time"

The answer I got was to use a 75 v6 throttle cable so my next question does anyone have one

thanks again for all your help
Darryl

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apologies for the delay
The bumper is good
I have the over riders indicators etc so would like to arrange purchase
I will send a pm
Thank you for your help

·