Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ... I dont think I have introduced myself to the 156 section of the forum. Im Gav and have owned a couple of 145's and now have UPGRADED to the 156. This is the most beutiful, amazing driving car I have had as yet HOWEVER, it does require a few things to make it the amazing car it should have been!

So not as you may think ... i dont need a selespeed gearbox, or a new engine due to cambelt snappage.

I need either 1 x blue cloth drivers seat (due to mine being broken at a weld ... not sure mr MOT man would like that :S) or a full interior (including leather :D :D ;) )

I also require some better wheels ... currently have teardrops on the car and they are shocking ... i mean the person who designed them should have been sent to Kia ... so some nice teledials or multispokes would be nice.

Lastly, if anyone is breaking a midnight blue saloon, please let me know as i would like a new boot :)

Anyways, Im sure (being an alfa owner) I will be in touch soon with something thats broken but for the meantime, Over and Out :thumbs:

C

·
0 Posts
Congratulations on the new car :)

I have a blue cloth interior from a 2003 facelift car if you want the drivers seat from that?

I also have a set of 16" teledials, but in need of tyres and a refurb:

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Dan @ Autolusso has plenty of upgradey bits for these cars, Plenty of wheel options, leather interiors galore and anything else that might take your fancy, give him a buzz on 01582 869560

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Craig ... you could well be a life saver,

How much would you be looking for the wheels and seat?

Cheers

Gav

1 - 6 of 6 Posts