Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am needing a set of trailing arms and front transverse arms for my 147.

Alfa shop are top guys but out of the trailing arms.

Shop 4 parts are a bit of a joke.

Any recommendation for alternatives to overpriced main dealer very welcome!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sensingsys said:
Do a search for 'alternative autos alfa 147' they are well thought of on that other forum and give them a call.
Thanks - no joy here or google with that search criteria.

Any thoughts?

What is the other forum by the way??

·
Registered
772 Posts
Cannot say, Wrinx would get upset. Copy and paste the search criteria into Google, unless your Google is different than my Google (I have tried copying & pasting it works OK).

V

·
0 Posts
EBSpares indeed (for pattern parts normally), or Mangoletsi. If you are an AROC member, they will give you a good discount on OE parts.

W

·
0 Posts
sensingsys said:
Cannot say, Wrinx would get upset. Copy and paste the search criteria into Google, unless your Google is different than my Google (I have tried copying & pasting it works OK).
I "get upset" when people deliberately send new members to another forum, lets not turn this into anything else please.

Alternative Autos have a website:

http://www.alternativeautos.demon.co.uk/

wrinx

·
Registered
293 Posts
If you come across Auto Continental/Carparts Wharehouse, please be ware. I am not going to slander a company but I personally had a very bad time with then leaving me many£ out of pocket.
It may have been a one off, but bear my experience in mind.

Who is fitting the parts for you? I used an Independant Alfa place and they can source stuff cheap. Ask them, inless you are handy with a wrench!

Cal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts