Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say Provisionally for sale as I haven't yet prepped them but posting here to gauge interest:

Pair Of 330mm brembo calipers - Functionally ok, they operated fine when fitted. Paint is faded and laquer peeled. In need of full refubishment but not seized. The fluid lines are damaged and will need drilling out and re-threading. This is essential as the existing threads have been cross threaded and on at least 1 caliper have been stripped. Complete with mounting brackets and M14 bolts. - £180 delivered

Stock diff - working fine when removed and removed only to upgrade to Quaiffe. Would make a good replacment for a stock diff if failed and budget won't stretch to quaiffe. £110 deliverd.

Aux belt tensioner pully/bearing - Pully only. smooth and silent bearing. shame to bin it as only the sprung part has failed. Cheap way to fix a noisy bearing if your tensioner is otherwise ok. £25 delivered.

Pics will be available end of this weekend and parts will go on Ebay if no interest.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brakes are cheap, tempted myself :)
Am I undervaluing them them? regardless I will continue to honour my original price.

Took the passenger side off this weekend. the pipe thread is intact but cross threaded so the union goes in at an angle and doesn't seal. The pistons are nice and loose and I easily pushed them back in by hand so apart from peeling laquer and paint fade, a couple of small chips and the damged thread, they are actually mechanically sound.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I say Provisionally for sale as I haven't yet prepped them but posting here to gauge interest:

Pair Of 330mm brembo calipers - Functionally ok, they operated fine when fitted. Paint is faded and laquer peeled. In need of full refubishment but not seized. The fluid lines are damaged and will need drilling out and re-threading. This is essential as the existing threads have been cross threaded and on at least 1 caliper have been stripped. Complete with mounting brackets and M14 bolts. - £180 delivered

Stock diff - working fine when removed and removed only to upgrade to Quaiffe. Would make a good replacment for a stock diff if failed and budget won't stretch to quaiffe. £110 deliverd.

Aux belt tensioner pully/bearing - Pully only. smooth and silent bearing. shame to bin it as only the sprung part has failed. Cheap way to fix a noisy bearing if your tensioner is otherwise ok. £25 delivered.

Pics will be available end of this weekend and parts will go on Ebay if no interest.
hi im interested in the brake calipers , you send it to Spain ?

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics of caliper attached showing exactly what you will receive. 2 members have contacted me already so have first and 2nd refusal repectivly.

Paint hasn't really faded much if at all, just a bit of laquer peel and corrosion, decals are still intact. Pistons are all perfect. Was able to push them back in by hand.

Only issue with them is the fluid line, Cross threaded on both and stripped on 1. I would imagine they will be fine with a helicoil.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the interest, Payment has been received for the brakes so these are now sold.

Diff and pully still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts