Alfa Romeo Forum banner
81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Thanks Gavin. Please proceed :) My details haven't changed.

Cheers,:cool:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Paid :D

Many thanks :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Arrived on Tuesday. Many thanks again :)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Gavin,

Latest pricing request, GT has sprung a leak on the long Oil cooler pipe (part number 46814862, i think). Could you please price this and the other pipe as I might do both depending on its condition.
Do you need VIN/reg?

thanks alex

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Gavin,

Latest pricing request, GT has sprung a leak on the long Oil cooler pipe (part number 46814862, i think). Could you please price this and the other pipe as I might do both depending on its condition.
Do you need VIN/reg?

thanks alex
Hi mate,

Sorry for late reply had a hectic couple of weeks, with people on holidays etc.

Did you get something sorted out for this, or you still looking for the pipe?

Gavin.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Gavin,

Do you need VIN/reg?

thanks alex

Infact Alex I spoke with you on the phone didn't I?! Doh! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Hi Gavin,

Just a quick enquiry. I don't need these parts just yet:

Has there been an updated part released for the 2 piece clutch kit in 170 multiair Giulietta's to stop the screech that some make? How much am I for a replacement clutch kit?

Also, how much for a replacement Oil supply hose for the turbo for the same car?

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for delay was on a stag doo to Hamburg for a few days so just getting back into the swing of things!

Guess what my car is booked in on Monday for! There is a service news for the replacement of a clutch for the whining noise. I have ordered a recon clutch and on the service news it tells you to replace loads of nuts and bolts.

Whats your email address and i'll scan you over the service news with the list of parts..

Gavin.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for delay was on a stag doo to Hamburg for a few days so just getting back into the swing of things!

Guess what my car is booked in on Monday for! There is a service news for the replacement of a clutch for the whining noise. I have ordered a recon clutch and on the service news it tells you to replace loads of nuts and bolts.

Whats your email address and i'll scan you over the service news with the list of parts..

Gavin.
Thanks Gavin,

Assuming the Pm function still doesn't work on firefox with adblocker.

[email protected] No SPAM yahoo.com.

Just remove the no spam bit (protect me from robots).

cheers,
Andrew.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Received. Thanks. That's a lot of parts! Won't be ordering just yet, I am going to wait untill the noise properly returns as it is very occasional at the moment.

Cheers,

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Hi Gavin,

This is a long shot. Do you have this part?

Fiat Alfa Dealer Parts

Part number is 60686006 and it is a radiator hose for a GTV 2.0 Tspark 1999 model. Mine is starting to weep at the engine block and needs to be replaced.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Connect Nav UK maps CD + STW cover

Hello Gavin,

I would have 2 things I am after for my 2005 GT:

1. Connect Nav+ UK maps on CD (whatever latest available) - second hand obviously is ok!
2. Steering wheel airbag cover with AR badge (OEM new, not second hand)

Thanks in advance for your reply

Andrea

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Just checked it, obsolete part!!!

No dealer in the UK showing that number either :depressed:
As I suspected. Thanks for checking.

I just realised, you never got back to me on the turbo hose for the Giulietta. can you check please?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
You still here Gavin?

Looking like I will need a rear wheel bearing for the Giulietta. Can you please get me a price/availability.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts