Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went ahead and got myself a 07 SW 1.9 Ti spec. First diesel ever and very different compared to the 156GTA.

Anyways, I'm in need of a few bits and pieces like interior parts, covers, mounting plugs, wiper arms in the front with the plastic covers, bolts that are used to screw headlights on etc.
As these parts aren't found in the ordinary online stores, where can I get such, if from a breaker, will they usually ship abroad?
Then I have a question related to the hatch, is it supposed to be such a tight fit, both on top of the roof, where it has already taken some chunks of paint off, but also in the bottom edges where it has been rubbing against rear wings and bumper? Have anyone encountered it and how did they align or fix it?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Yeh, breakers are a good bet, think if you buy a job lot they will be more likely to send abroad

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color

·
Registered
701 Posts
So I went ahead and got myself a 07 SW 1.9 Ti spec. First diesel ever and very different compared to the 156GTA.

Anyways, I'm in need of a few bits and pieces like interior parts, covers, mounting plugs, wiper arms in the front with the plastic covers, bolts that are used to screw headlights on etc.
As these parts aren't found in the ordinary online stores, where can I get such, if from a breaker, will they usually ship abroad?
Then I have a question related to the hatch, is it supposed to be such a tight fit, both on top of the roof, where it has already taken some chunks of paint off, but also in the bottom edges where it has been rubbing against rear wings and bumper? Have anyone encountered it and how did they align or fix it?
Have you heard about ePER ? where you can find a lot of PN´s for the small bids & pieces?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts