Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents,

Same idea as the Accessory Offer I done in September. Although this time I'm happy to do a 'Parts and Accessory' Cost + 5% offer.

Excluding body panels(ask if required) and Postage costs.

With Christmas coming up why don't you treat someone with an Alfa gift, or indeed your beloved Bella :thumbs:

Cheers

Gav

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've ordered another couple to see what there like, they'll be here middle of next week!

But I have a feeling there not going to be right either, there's no option with or without a glass roof.

I personally think you should just fit the one that's meant for your car!! ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not long to go for this offer, especially if you need any items for Christmas, Stocking fillers etc....

Have a look on my eBay page, message me if you see anything you like as the prices will differ from the eBay prices....

eBay items

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
I've ordered another couple to see what there like, they'll be here middle of next week!

But I have a feeling there not going to be right either, there's no option with or without a glass roof.

I personally think you should just fit the one that's meant for your car!! ;)
Oh, OK if you insist,:rolleyes:.

Maybe better get 2 so that I've got a spare for when the first replacement goes the way of the original and gets water-logged, :mad:. I'm still convinced that the reason for the redesign was to combat this problem but with Alfa (typically) deciding to change the mountings too, we'll never know, :(.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts