Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, you may know me from my attempted rebuild on the thread "Barn Find GTV??" I emptied out all the junk that was in my car and things just kept getting worse as it often does in these projects. Somebody had attacked the rear end with body filler at some time in this car's life, and alot of badly done welds and rust are present on the subframe. I am an optimist, but i can recognize a money pit when i fall into one. So for these reasons I am parting this car out. Almost every part is up for sale, I have two complete engines ( one with webbers, one with Spica) , one transmission, three intake manifolds, all trim, gauges, dash (has one crack, see pics), chrome exterior trim (two sets, one is new the other has some wear), 6 sets of tail-lights in varying conditions (I think they are all american spec large but am unsure), headlights, grille from a 2000GTV ( I do not have the 1750 GTV grille) ***DOORS AND HOOD IN GOOD CONDITION, NO BODY FILLER***, trunk lid has had a repair to one corner and will need more investigation on my part, also have suspension parts, badging, all glass in good condition, differential, seats and many more. Some of the parts have been freshly rebuily by the previous owner: alternator, webber carburettors, starter, etc. I am located in Canada. Pm me if you are interested. Pictures will be available, this will also be listed on ebay in a few days.

You can also contact me on my email: [email protected]

Shipping is not included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts