Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to the paperboy this morning and he happened to mention that he had an Alfa Mito 155 veloce in yellow with every conceivable extra.

He is 18 but.....
Do you think he earns that much???

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Paper boy....around £20 a week!

NO :lol:

:wow: If he has a yellow one I want some pics , you sure he didnt say a TOY one :lol:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
it's a shame the nano doesn't go on sale in the UK though, I wonder how many people would actually buy it.. I mean most of the price you pay for a new cars is for the latest technology, stylish design and features.. but do any companies make cars which are designed just to "be a car" rather than have all the features which all new cars come with..

I'd be up for buying a simple and cheap car which isn't overloaded with safety equipment and features... It would be a whole lot lighter too, meaning more efficiency and faster..

·
Registered
803 Posts
I dont believe that the Nano passes EU safety regs for a mass produced car. One off specials/kit cars have different regs and have to be inspected at various stages of assembly.

TBH if you want light, fast and unsafe; get a motorbike.

GK

·
Registered
179 Posts
TBH if you want light, fast and unsafe; get a motorbike.

GK
The most unsafe thing about bikes are myopic car drivers...........:tut::lol:

I was talking to the paperboy this morning and he happened to mention that he had an Alfa Mito 155 veloce in yellow with every conceivable extra.

He is 18 but.....
Do you think he earns that much???
There's a yellow 155 Veloce at the Guildford Alfa dealer. Looks fine and dandy but could never buy one myself unless I was the type of person that changed cars every 2-3 years and couldn't care about resale values

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
why is everyone bein so uptight chill and relax its a thread not a life endangering experience....i dont know u boys....go and hug a tree or sumthin and leave poor red alone...everyone picks on him:cheese::cheese::cheese:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts