Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I need to replace the nylon "top hat" gear linkage bushes on my V6 as they have literally fallen apart, and cannot get hardly any lateral movement on the gear shift.

I have been meaning to do these for a while, and the car has also been standing in the cold weather for a few weeks which hasn't helped I doubt!

The part number I need is 46467103. I have phoned a few Alfa Romeo dealers in my area, and they are only willing to sell me the whole linkage mechanism which is rather costly, considering I only require two of the nylon bushes which are probably pence!

Does anybody know anywhere in the UK where I am able to find a pair of these?!?! Would EBSpares or anyone similar be likely to have them???

Many Thanks,
Tony.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't tried these yet. Surely this is just a universal part you can buy anywhere though???

G

·
Jason may be more 'helpful' to us as AO'ers though ;) - not just wanting us to buy the whole unit

Am sure I've heard of others buying the bushes only - I'll get in touch if you want, have met Him & need to ask about a couple of other bits :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can that would be great, I'm sure it would help other AO'ers as well as it appears to be a common fault!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I think you may find that eper doesn't show the bushes as being available separately for 156 V6; but they are the same as used on 147 TS's, which are available as a separate part.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent thanks for that. I have a local Fiat dealer, so may be worth to try my luck with them tomorrow, as ePer also lists the same part on some newer Punto/Idea models?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've seen the advertised on eBay for about £5 for a pair of them. I don't know whether they are actually good parts, but they might be worth a shot if you can't find any others. It says that they are genuine, but you always have to be careful on eBay. Have a look for yourself

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROME...CarParts_SM&hash=item1e66ac88d9#ht_1168wt_932

If you do decide to buy them and they actually work, please post back on this thread :) I'm pretty sure I need some as well.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I've seen the advertised on eBay for about £5 for a pair of them. I don't know whether they are actually good parts, but they might be worth a shot if you can't find any others. It says that they are genuine, but you always have to be careful on eBay. Have a look for yourself

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROME...CarParts_SM&hash=item1e66ac88d9#ht_1168wt_932

If you do decide to buy them and they actually work, please post back on this thread :) I'm pretty sure I need some as well.
That says its for 147 and gt, will it fit 156 as well?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts