Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Just to confirm...........

It will be a 9.00am start for 12 cars (may be more depending on time), finishing about 12.30. Price is £15+vat

All the following have confirmed:

1-Me (water pump allowing!!!)
2-Collywobble
3-Fletch
4-Fade2grey
5-Deano
6-Shug
7-Philip Glover
8-Marlon
9-bw (or TAZ)
10-Alfamad
11-Mike Scarf
12-Ian Spring

Others turning up:

bobdabilda
Taz
Richward

Should be a good day, I'm looking forward to it :D

One last thing, Kershaw's asked that I collect the money when we are there to make it easier for them......you know, paying all in one go. Could everyone bring the right money just to make it easier for me? Sounds like a school trip eek!

Total will be.....£17.62

Any problem or last minute hitches please email me.....I'll be checking emails on the morning before about 7.00am eek!

cya all soon :D

wrinx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WRINX-YOU ARE ORGANISED AREN'T YOU.I'LL BRING 17.65 SO YOU CAN KEEP THE 2P FOR YOURSELF!!SERIOUSLY THOUGH,THANKS FOR ORGANISING,IT'LL BE MY FIRST MEET SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just hope they get a move on with all the others so I get a go on the rollers too!

I'll bring me money just in case :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds sad dunnit, but I've got visions of us all running about trying to get the right money :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you all bring the extra 3p like Fletch then I'll have.....err........erm....doh! :confused:

wrinx

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
like who? ill bring my money in seperate money bag and put it next to my lunchbox for the journey down there so itll be nice and warm for yah wrinx so when that water pump goes youll have a nice bag of warm loose ones to keep your hands warm while fettling under car!
nah just kiddin mate ill keep it up me crack with me dope!!!!! :D :eek: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts