Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been living abroad recently and when we were looking for our 147 we visited numerous dealers.
why cant you bloody park at any of them,their forecourts are so full of display models that you've got to park on the road or risk bashing your motor shunting in and out.
by far the worst was the alpha dealer in aylesbury

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
ha I know what you mean! plus what ever spaces you can find are tight ones!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Its a good question, the Landrover dealers we visited the other day is also difficult to park in.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
How can they possibly sell so many cars? Whenever I go into a dealership I'm normally the only person in there, if that's indicative of sales why do they have so many on the forecourt?

Oh... I answered my own question, because nobody is buying new cars :D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
So true! Lythgo Mazda at Bolton is the same. I had to take my 6 in for warranty repair to a leaking A/C-heater matrix seal (5 hour job took 2 full days...who says all Jap cars are always reliable and Alfas are not?)

Still, lovely plus-side was the nice lady said would I mind taking a 147 as my courtesy car? It put a smile on my face for two days! There were things about the car that were better than I thought, other bits were not so good but it did make me smile! Sweet little thing.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and they wanted £60 for set of mats,extra to fit them as well.Black and white near newbury were much better,bit pricey but you get what you pay for and theres plenty of parking space!

·
Registered
780 Posts
:rant: My employer has a shared access with a Ford dealer, who have completely inadequate parking and their customers constantly park in the access road which prevents us from entering and exiting our car park. :mad:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Mangoletsi is a nightmare for parking, last week at the friday rush hour someone had parked their Brera on the road outside, blocking half of the carraigeway on the A50, if anyone knows that bit of road, not a good place to park..

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Yeah that's true - when I visited the Alfa dealer in Epsom it was awful - ended up having to park on the opposite side of the road from them:mad: :mad: :mad: and the ones that were on their site were extremely tight and difficult to get in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts