Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id share this shot
its a 3 shot panoramic.....full version is 5 and is even wider !

the m62 is to the right hand side curving round to cross scammonden dam and the sweep under the big arched bridge what carries the ripponden road over it, new hey road sweeps in from the right crossing m62 and heading to lancashire in the distance to the left

this was shot saturday after the snow caused the m62 to be shut for a while on friday tea time due to the amount of snow on the long decent from windy hill j22 to milnrow j21

Gary

M

·
0 Posts
Beautiful :thumbs:

It's very easy to miss the motorway altogether in that snowy blanket :cool:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers dudes..........ya gotta see if full size to see all the detail.....when u click it though its far from fullsize!

at least those who thunder along the '62 past scammonden can see wot there are passing withour realising

Gary

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the head was very well made ! most impressive

i tend to shoot hand held as im often out with just the camera, so dont tend to lug my kit around with me, i dont have a pano head for that reason......:-/

i have a plan to go back and shoot a night scene from there

K

·
0 Posts
Brilliant picture. I think I've driven on pretty much all of those roads on various excursions over t'hill.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keithyboy tha' might a' dun, i do to when i go over t' dark side :p

in fairness the road up from denshaw to where the car park at buckstones is, is a bit of a drivers road and loves alfas........u gotta be carefull though not much room for error at speed

Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts