Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am Considering painting a set of Teledials i have recently purchased.

Been trying to imagine how it would look, still undecided on whether to go ahead or to leave a very good looking rim well alone!!

My car is Black and i am there fore considering painting my rims black also..

Any suggestions, for or against or even better anyone done something similar with pictures????

Cheers

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i personally dont think it would look good on a black car you need the contrasting colour to make the alloys stand out
just my 2 pence worth

·
Registered
900 Posts
2nd the contrasting look, all for a high silver finish on a black car, black wheels on a white car and anthracite on a silver car.

Its all about the contrast

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi,
I am Considering painting a set of Teledials i have recently purchased.
Been trying to imagine how it would look, still undecided on whether to go ahead or to leave a very good looking rim well alone!!
My car is Black and i am there fore considering painting my rims black also..
Any suggestions, for or against or even better anyone done something similar with pictures????
Cheers
One word - WHITE :thumbs:

As all the lads have already mentioned - Its all about contrast .

Heres one I made earlier :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, as always very helpful.

Think i'm gonna leave as silver but have them refurbed to high standard.

Like the idea of white rims on a black car....however can't help thinking they would need to be multi spoke wheels rather than teledials!

Cheers again:)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
black on black, i've considered it but then said no, too dark, might as well just fit steel rims

white: despite the job you do it does show off the sexy curves of any teledial/selespeed rim ... worls great on multispokes

silver/anthrechite is the best colour for teledials, imho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts