Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Julie decided to step down as a Moderator. We respect her wish and we want to thank her for all the effort she has put into AlfaOwner.com as a Mod.

Hans

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
Oh :eek:
You won't know what to do with all the extra time on your hands!
Good luck for the future, PG :)

·
Administrator
86,494 Posts
Thanks for putting in all the time & work to keep AO a better place for us all to enjoy PG ( & all the rest of the MOD squad ) :thumbs:

Hope you'll be sticking around :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
You've done a fabby job Pantless Girl :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for all the time, hard work and effort that you've put in the forum and to helping keep it a smiley happy place :D

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Sorry to see you step down Julie, but, I fully understand why, what with the gallery opening and stuff. All the best with that and I know you're going to stick around and join in the events etc ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Sorry your stepping down Julie, thanks for your help up here over the years.
All the best with the gallery and all your future projects. :)
Keep in touch.
Philip

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Best of luck with the Gallery PG , i'll see you ,Mr PG and Spidey on a run later in the year :thumbs:

·
Registered
44,764 Posts
Two mods step down in one night :eek: is there something we should know :eek:

Thanks to PG who helped keep this place the great place to be that it is. :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Sorry to hear this Jules :(
You always made moderating fun and sensitive :)

Enjoy the Gallery see you soon hopefully :)

Stay Safe
Tony

R

·
0 Posts
Shocked but fully understand your reasons for this, you've always come across as a fair and understanding mod....even when you told me off ;)

Good luck with the gallery :cool:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Sorry to hear that Julie. You've been the level headed voice of reason on many occasions and I for one will miss that "oversight".

P

·
0 Posts
Thanks everyone :)

I'm actually leaving AO altogether. I have a great deal on my plate at the moment with the impending gallery opening and it would be nice to be able to spend some quality time with my husband and son, rather than getting embroiled with stuff on here. I know Admin and the Mod Team were hoping I'd stay on as a Premio member, but I just need to break free and regain some control of my life.

It might be a little painful, I've been here for over 4 years and it's become a big part of my life, but it's time to raise anchor and sail off into the sunset :)

We will still attend shows and I'll get to hear about these via Facebook and Twitter ;)

Cheers all :wave:

PG has left the building.

·
Administrator
86,494 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.