Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the most common / uncommon GTA paint / leather combination? Mine is Giabanni Blue w/ black and tan insert leather.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There certainly seem to be many red ones out there with the black/tan leather. Personally I prefer the all back. Some red cars had the black/grey which I really don't like, and I'm not a massive fan of the black/blue either that you see many blue painted cars with. All black followed by black/tan I reckon.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
The red with black and tan is my favourite :cool:
My car is black with black and grey, which looks really classy.
I really like the two tone interiors - it was one of my "must haves" when looking for my car :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Mine is met. black with black / tan.
I would say red and plain black likely to be the most common. :confused:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yep mines Red over all Black.not sure about the tan/blue/grey inserts tbh

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Red, black and tan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Most common are by far the red ones with either black/black or black/tan.
Least common interior is black/blue. Least common exterior is Verde Boreale.

PS. Mine is Grigio Metallico with Grigio Silverstone interior.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I no its not a GTA but my GT is Gabianno Blue with Blue Mono Leather and this seems very rare,and it looks lovely.

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
Mine is Griggio Mettallico with Imola leather (tan/black). And I bought it basically mainly because of the color combination.

The only other option I would consider was nuvola white/Imola leather but in the months I was looking for a GTA I could find only two pieces in Spain and both were Sillyspeeds :(

Red with Imola leather would be my third favorite option, just the poor quality of Alfa red paint discourages me too much.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Silver paint and black leather....had no choice, as it was the only Sportwagon I could find - like it though. Very easy to keep clean!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You seem very certain about those facts, care to name your source?
I had some production dates somewhere, from Alfa Romeo, red was definitely the most common of them all and bugger green the least common. Wish I could find them, but lately I cannot seem to find anything on my computer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts