Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Does anyone have the paint codes for the Alfasud Sprint Speciale. I believe the original colour of my Sprint is Ivory but it states cream on the V5 document. I think the codes were usually found on the under side of the bonnet but the bonnet for my car is not the original so I'm a bit stuck. Have tried an Alfa dealership and Alfa UK and neither could help.:confused:

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
48 Posts
My sprint is a chrome bumper 1.5 veloce 1982 but my mate Les who I work with HAS got a Speciale in ivory which is how we knew the paint code !!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"My sprint is a chrome bumper 1.5 veloce 1982 but my mate Les who I work with HAS got a Speciale in ivory which is how we knew the paint code !! "

Hi Gary, is Les a member of this site. Wouldn't mind picking his brains about a few things. My Speciale is #290 bought off ebay from Sprint68 (member of this site). It's got low mileage and decent chassis but the bodywork needs alot of TLC.

·
Registered
79 Posts
"My sprint is a chrome bumper 1.5 veloce 1982 but my mate Les who I work with HAS got a Speciale in ivory which is how we knew the paint code !! "

Hi Gary, is Les a member of this site. Wouldn't mind picking his brains about a few things. My Speciale is #290 bought off ebay from Sprint68 (member of this site). It's got low mileage and decent chassis but the bodywork needs alot of TLC.
Hi Les here :) , 135alfietix , you can PM me , if i can be of any help iam glad to do so mate ;) i own an ivory speciale 039

thx lez :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts