Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm getting my alfa 156 selespeed 16" teledials refurbed next week and want to get them done in the gunmetal/anthracite colour found on the mito qv alloy wheels as standard - my bodyshop friend needs to get the paint code off me to do the alloys. Do any of you know the exact paint code for those wheels or can anyone on here please point me in the right direction??

Many thanks:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
85,905 Posts
AFAIK there are no paint codes available from Alfa for any of their alloy wheel colours, you could try a search in some of the Tech Lounges but I think you'll find the same answer.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks David

So Alfa are being crafty by the sound of it, instead of issuing paint codes for people to get scuffed wheels repaired they're probably looking for people to buy a new wheel!

Does anyone recommend any other marque for anthracite alloys, I'm heading towards the Volvo anthracite 932 found on alloys of the old t5r. What colour codes have others on here gone for? Cheers

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
A very nice colour that volvo one. The old EP shape civic type r had a nice colour anthracite wheels too

·
Super Moderator
85,905 Posts
So Alfa are being crafty by the sound of it, instead of issuing paint codes for people to get scuffed wheels repaired they're probably looking for people to buy a new wheel!

I think most people just get paint made up if they want a perfect match ;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I think most people just get paint made up if they want a perfect match ;)
Actually I think most people just leave their scuffed wheels:p;):lol:

·
Super Moderator
85,905 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts