Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17th & 18th July PAGEANT OF POWER, CHOMONDLEY CASTLE, CHESHIRE.

The dates have been announced for this years Chomondeley Pageant of Power in Cheshire.

Pageant of Power

On the web site is a booking form and contact for car clubs, see link. Last year I went with Cheshire RSowners club, the drivers of cars being displayed got FREE entry to both days and also FREE paddock area access wrist bands included.

Was a great event with track action, displays including spitfire fly past on the Sunday, power boats, trade area and could see cars being prepped for track if you have upgrade wrist band.

Would be good for Alfaowners to take part this year.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

H

·
0 Posts
Right ho folks this was a brilliant event last year and I've downloaded the Club form :D

I'm going to ask for a bigger pitch than the standard 15/20 car because I know we have a big following in the region for Alfa's and this might be the event you want to attend to celebrate the centenary of Alfa Romeo :)

Lets make this the Biggest event we've had for AONW :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
I'd intended going to this, but I'm away in Canada at a wedding the weekend before - not sure just when we'll be getting back - flights etc not booked yet......

So I'm a definite maybe for now.....:lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
been trying to find the pics from last year's event - any idea where you put them HM? :lol:

after seeing the pics i couldn't believe i didn't go - there's sooooo much cool machinery there :eek:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,532 Posts
i dont like this anti-welshism in here

especially coming from a scouser :p

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was born in WALES too.

Will be attending this event this year, not sure which car I will be in though.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Gaz, isn't Wales just an overspill for scousers? We get rid of the ones we don't want! Or send em to Skem! :lol:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,532 Posts
the scousers in wales are the ones that aint rough enough to cut it in liverpool :lol:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
The blind, leading the blind, leading the dodgy behind
;):lol:

I was impressed with last year's pics too. I'd really like to go but I'm down as a maybe for now.....MrsJim is n/a at the mo and I have no idea when our holidays are. :rolleyes: I'm hopeless like that.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts