Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends
I have this problem with my Alfa Romeo 159 TBI , the morning part flooded , as someone starting with a minimum three unstable for ten seconds. I upgraded to the ECU in September 2015 with the last available software but have not solved , I read on the forums that you have to change the connector of the lambda. Who can give me the link to buy it ?

I changed the Lambda and the MAF sensor.
Thank you all

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Maybe standard problem of TBI engines when one of wires of too short lambda sensor loom gets broken? There is even service fix for this - it has its number (it was 2012 year procedure), can't remember, but it is about cutting the plug and soldering new one with longer wires. I didn't go that route with repair, just managed to solder broken wire, put heatshrink on top of solder, and moved the copper side loom little bit to leave it bit more spare cable length around engine and tied it with cable tie so it won't get stressed at connector because of engine moves/vibrations.

I had P0130 and P1135 when one of wires broke, here are pictures before/after repair. Since more than year, all is fine:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts