147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello mates,
friend of mine sell 19 inch OZ Palladio
Refurbished, they look like new.
8J ET38 central bore= 65.1mm
(without tires)

Price: 790GBP
Shipping to UK: 90GBP (4-5 business days)

If anybody interested, I can send him more pictures via e-mail or little bit later here

[email protected]
+359 883 361616

Greets,
Todor

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
V1per,

:biglaugh:Is your mate selling them because they look absolutely terrible on his beautiful car? Were they the same price as Ultraleggeras when he bought them?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
V1per,

:biglaugh:Is your mate selling them because they look absolutely terrible on his beautiful car? Were they the same price as Ultraleggeras when he bought them?
-A matter of taste - said the dog and licked his ass.

The image is a sample

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Dalibor,
I got the payment on Saturday, but I have bad news, the car I showed the photos were sold in Romania, I asked the man whether standing rear spoiler and wings, and he said still have the rear spoiler only. Since Saturday saw the transfer had to take the day off Monday to go to Craiova, because cheaper I would have come from as a courier. Finally proved wrong. When I met with the man and went to see the parts he showed me the rear bumper and trunk. And he keeps telling me that it was a spoiler. Ultimately kept self and left, I decided that the only boot you will not need it. Sorry that I write only now, but yesterday I got late and I was quite nervous. And today was a full day of work. Sorry again, so that out. I'll pay you back tomorrow and till Friday - Saturday will receive them.
Give me your bank datails please.

It's been 20 days...something new?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts