Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
changed my radiator today after much fighting with the old one trying to get it out. i figured it was time to get a new one because im bored of driving with the windows open and the heater on full trying to keep the engine cool :lol:

i hate working on cars! :mad: constantly bashing hands on sharp edges, broken bolts and grazed knuckles. my hands are torn to schit! :(

sympathies please ;)

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
changed my radiator today after much fighting with the old one trying to get it out. i figured it was time to get a new one because im bored of driving with the windows open and the heater on full trying to keep the engine cool :lol:

i hate working on cars! :mad: constantly bashing hands on sharp edges, broken bolts and grazed knuckles. my hands are torn to schit! :(

sympathies please ;)
Same here, been working on the 155 this weekend.... made a mess of my hands and arms, small annoying cuts everywhere!

Next time, its going to the mechanic

Ya big pair of Sissy's:p

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
You have my sympathies, all machines are sharp or as I found out today sharp & hot, working on a machine that is filled with water heated to 105 degrees C, if it isn't sharp its hot or sometimes just for the fun of it both :mad:

·
63,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that does sound a bit ouch Simon, i just counted and i got 13 different cases of spanner rash :(

·
Registered
37,142 Posts
Gaz, the best thing to do is have a bath after you finish. The scratches and scrapes show up more afterwards, and you can often get sympathy from other family members. :D

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Your a braver man than I Gaz!

You can relax now safe in the knowledge of a good job done! :thumbs:

·
63,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you would be surprised Tony, il post a pic in a bit, you could really see right through it, quite clearly too :eek:

·
63,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i tried it earlier on, ran it for half hour and theres no leaks, temperature gauge was spot on and fan kicked in at the right time. so i would say thats a job well done :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts