Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just to introduce myself, my name is Gaz. I know "Pete McK" who joined a little while ago who gave me the link. I work for Evans Halshaw and supplied him with his car, and my new Alfa 147 2.0TS Lusso Selespeed 3dr also in Silver.

I work for Evans Halshaw Ford in Batley in West Yorkshire selling cars and live in Huddersfield. Always had a think for Italian cars. I've had 2 Cinquecentos and I currently have a 1242cc Punto engined Seicento (brake calipers off a 155 too:cool: ). Me and Pete know each other from www.clubcento.co.uk

I'm not totally au-fe with under the bonnets on these italian chariots but im slowly learning bits and bobs as I need to.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and perhaps meeting some of you in the future:cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do indeed. Met you very briefly. I was the one who turned up in the Focus because I forgot before I went to work that it was on and picked the wrong car. Im going to bring the Alfa this month:cool:
bobda said:
Welcome to AO. :cool:

You will know of me from the Northern Italian car meets in Brighouse...I'm the organiser.

:)
Thanks for the great welcome guys!:D

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Nice one another one from my neck of the woods, live just over the hill from you in luddendenfoot. Hope your enjoying your toy.

:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts