17,798 Posts
I'm a young fart

And this week is going quite slowly

But I'm off work :p

K

·
0 Posts
Funny week.

Early dart Monday to get my son from school. Day off yesterday for my birthday. Due to be in ****ty ****ing London tomorrow but managed to dodge it as my wife has to go back to hospital with the arm she injured the other week as the quack has spotted something on her X-rays that he missed the first time.

She can't go on her jack lest she ends up in a cast and can't drive home.

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She can't go on her jack lest she ends up in a cast and can't drive home.
Funnily enough Mrs Pat had to go to the hopikle yesterday, drove her there, came back, received call to say it was cancelled, drove there, brought her back, got up this morning, went to work, came back, drove her there, came back, drove back there to collect her, drove back.

Long week eh?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
KB slipped in a belated birthday mention...

Why weren't we notified? :confused:

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Thursday morning - last week the missus said "it's Thursday again" before adding "the weeks are just flying by"

I wonder what she'll say when she gets up

I'll probably say "thursday eh?" and that will make her say the same thing all over again

it is though

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Groundhog Thursday.

We do at least vary our diet. As daft as it sounds, if you eat the same thing on a particular night of the week, every week, it doesn't half whizz by :(

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
Really?

We vary our food on occasion, He gets bored of the same old same old.

I guess I am think 'gosh, Thursday, I have to go bac on Monday'

but this Monday seems quite a while ago...

M

·
0 Posts
I don't know about weeks........the years fly by. I look at my customer database daily, and think, "was it really a year since they bought that?"

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,732 Posts
Tuesday is the most inexcusable day of the week. It is every bit as painful as a Monday, without the forgivable excuse of being a Monday. Tuesday is nothing more than a false promise, a failed progress.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I like Fridays again, every 3 months I change working hours, so I've just changed from 8 hours monday to Friday, to 10 hours Monday to Thursday.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts