Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Autodelta Special offer to members of alfa155.com

We are offering a special Autodelta deal to all 155 owners, its very easy to fit, the job could be done in 15 - 30 mins, changing these chips is very easy if you can operate a screw driver!!

FYI - A carbon intake will work with a chip well, especislly if you fit it at the same time, the chip will learn and adapt to your engines extra denser air and your driving style, however, it may take from 10-15 miles to do so.

We only sell products that work and ones that owners would want to install, that's why I assume you trust us when we give you advice... It is a very worthwhile upgrade, the car will feel so much more drivable between gears, no more forced changing down to overtake etc...

A carbon fibre intake is supplied with instructions/pictures, it will usually take around 90 minutes to fit, a garage can do this work for you, but I should imagine that most owners armed with a socket set will do okay.

If you would like to order, then please feel free to do so automatically online at http://www.alfaowner.com/shop and we will refund £25 pounds back to you card.

Regards,

Alfaowner

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Ah surely you could write a script to convert the STG£ price to Euro updated by an online conversion tool.

*Toad put's down big stick & stops stirring :) *

If anyone in Ireland would like assistance with fitting these items, I'd be willing to help.
90mins seems alot for the carbon intake, or is that a generious estimate

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toad, its a very generous estimate to cover my ass, I saw somwwhere on AO that someone took 2.5hrs???? Not sure why he took that long though.

This is the ultimate upgrade!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts