Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello alfa romeo people!

firstly, i must admit, i dont own an alfa :( would love a Giulia GTA but thats a different story..

to the point..

my dad used to race alfas. he had cars from the GTV6 to the SUD. and did pretty well i think, well, owing to all of the trophys sitting in our attic i think he be telling truths!

few pics:thumbs:

he has what he says is an original autodelta adjustable torsion bar. used to be fitted to his GTV6. is this a desired item to classic racers or is it a widly produced part? sought after?

i have seen on some sites that they did a one off run of the rear torsion bars and were up for 2400 euro. i doubt that this part could be worth that much.. could it?

:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your replys:)

it will also fit an alfa 75 so can be open to people in that market too

thanks for the link i will contact him

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
hello alfa romeo people!my dad used to race alfas. he had cars from the GTV6 to the SUD. and did pretty well i think, well, owing to all of the trophys sitting in our attic i think he be telling truths!
Your dad must be Rob Kirby then,it's a small world.
One of a couple of racers that made Alfa known in the UK racing scene in those days:thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello alfa romeo people!my dad used to race alfas. he had cars from the GTV6 to the SUD. and did pretty well i think, well, owing to all of the trophys sitting in our attic i think he be telling truths!
Your dad must be Rob Kirby then,it's a small world.
One of a couple of racers that made Alfa known in the UK racing scene in those days:thumbs:
yes he is o_O how did you know that! if you were a friend of his then we are going to an alfa meet on the 12th of may at snetterton with michael lindsay ( dads team manager) come say hi!

any interest in this tortion bar??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts